Monday 15 July 2013

Flower Shop

I was very happy to take delivery of  the new Flower Shop Bundle and couldn't wait to play!

It's so lovely and cheery, I'm sure I'll find a lot of use for it. Versatility is always key when I buy a stamp set.

This is a quick project I made with it:


Stampin' Up! supplies used

Flower Shop stamp set
Sweet Essentials Stamp Set (There is 25% off this set until 31st July)
Pansy Punch
Large Oval Punch
Gumball Green, Raspberry Ripple, Midnight Muse & Summer Starfruit Classic Stampin' Pad 
Gumball Green, Whisper White & Sahara Sand A4 Cardstock
Stamping Sponges

One thing I would like to make you aware of is that the stamp must be lined up correctly to work with the pansy punch. This is hard to explain but hopefully you'll find this video here as easy to follow as I did!

Esther xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers