Sunday 18 August 2013

Coffee to go

Not only is the Stampin' Up! catalogue full of gorgeous products to drool over it's also a great resource when your 'creative' juices aren't flowing. Stampin' Up! even provide a list of products that are used to create the projects in the catalogue. You can find it right here

So today's project is my take on the Coffee Bag project on page 36 of the catalogue. I didn't copy it exactly but sometimes an idea is just a spring board to your own creation. I didn't have any coffee beans to hand so that meant a change of design right away!



For this project I used the following Stampin' Up! Supplies.

Stamps
Gorgeous Grunge
Perfect Blend

Inks
Early Espresso

Card Stock & Paper
Whisper White
Real Red
Early Espresso 
Brown Sugar
Coastal Cabana
In Colour Designer Series Paper Stack

Other Items
Chalk Talk dies
Big Shot 
Itty Shapes Bitty Punch Pack
Corner rounder punch
Essential Hardware clips
Dimensionals
Snail adhesive
White bakers twine


I used my digital die-cutting machine to make the bag.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers