Thursday 1 August 2013

Stampin' Up! Promotions for August

Happy August all! It's a beautiful, sunny day and I've just been looking at our Autumn/Winter Pre-order! That's one of the fantastic benefits of being a demonstrator.

Back to what's happening right now for everyone though. There's lots of exciting things going on that I'm sure you'll love.

Designer Series Paper Promotion.





I've just bought myself a lovely antique filing cabinet which fits 12x12 papers and now I guess I can fill it up with lots of Stampin' Up paper :) Don't forget, there's no limit to how many packs you can buy, see them on pages 151, 153 and 154 of the annual catalogue and if you don't own a copy, I'll be happy to send you one.




Best Of 25 Years Stamp Set - AUGUST Best of Shelli




I can already think of so many cute projects I can make with this set! The images are so versatile, I'm thinking gift tags, note cards, weddings and so much more!
This gorgeous set of stamps comes in clear mount only and is the 3rd in the 'Best of Series' They will be available until 31 March 2014 and are priced at £13.95. 

Right, the kids are pestering me with 'what can we do today?' so best be off to tend to them!


Esther xx







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers