Sunday 1 September 2013

Deck The Halls

Well, we are almost at the end of the school hols, my boys go back on Tuesday so just one more day left before the madness of homework, lunch boxes and lost PE kits. I have to say I'll be sorry to see the end of the holidays but I'll just have to take my mind off it with lots of crafting.

Those of you that receive my newsletter will have seen the project I'm posting today. As promised, here is all you need to know about it.





Stampin' Up! Supplies used

Stamps & Punches
Christmas Messages
Christmas Collectibles and punch bundle

Card, DSP & Inks
Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White Card Stock
Season Of Style Designer Paper Stack
Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler Ink

Tools, Dies & Embelishments 
Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine 
Cherry Cobbler Chevron Ribbon
Circles Collection Framelits
Big Shot
Stampin' Trimmer
Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Dimensionals
Snail Adshesive

Have a great day!

Esther xx












No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers