Friday 25 October 2013

No more mystery :)

I often post pictures of the projects we make at my classes but for those of you that have never been to one I thought I'd share a picture of where it all takes place and what it looks like!


So, this is it. It's basically my dining room/craftroom/family room. Well you get the idea. I love this room and I hope you will see that it's really informal but also the perfect space for crafting. I also hope that if you've ever considered holding your own classes but have been put off by not having a craft room that this will set your mind at ease. You just need a table, Stampin' Up! goodies & guests. Maybe some cake too, you always need cake, right? 

If you're one of my ladies coming along, see you tonight!

Esther xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers