Wednesday 19 March 2014

Digi Mum!

Hi everyone

I fell in love with the Happy Spring digital download that came out yesterday and had to have it straight away! That is of course the beauty of downloads, no waiting for the UPS man to deliver my Stampin' Up! goodies!

The collection is designed to be framed artwork but you can make them into cards. If you print in MDS you won't be able to change the size, it'll come out at approx 13x10cm but if you have an envelope punch board you can make an envelope that will fit it perfectly :) The other option is to create a card from the 'elements' that come as part of the download.
I used my silhouette cameo to make a standard size card as I can manipulate the size using that software.
The flower part of the image is one of the separate elements so I simply printed that out and cut a few to create some layers added some bling in the form of rhinestones and layered it onto my strawberry slush card base.

Please do let me know if I can help at all.

Have a great day
Esther xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers