Monday 3 March 2014

I like you

Sometimes it just has to be pink and sometimes you just need a bit of glitter and today was one of those days.



It's amazing how some pretty colours can really cheer up your day.
This card doesn't have many elements but I've added some fine details which I think make all the difference.

This is what I used:
Stamps: Hardwood & You're lovely (SAB item free with £45 spend)
Ink and Card: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana & Strawberry slush
Tools and accessories: Big Shot Machine, Deco Labels dies, Decorative Dots Embossing folder (SAB item free with £45 spend) 2-way glue pen, Dimensionals, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, adhesive pearls & Organza Ribbon.

You can order any of these items by contacting me or shop 24/7 at your leisure right here.

Esther xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers