Monday 31 March 2014

Last Day of Sale-a-Bration

Morning!

We're on the last day of March and the last day of Sale-a-Bration!

Please order by 10.30pm today to be sure your order will be processed and don't forget I'm offering FREE P&P worth £4.95 until the end of Sale-a-Bration if you order directly through me. I can't extend that offer to website orders but rest assured, if you order from me it will still be delivered straight to your door via UPS or collect from me if you're local.





I hope you like my gatefold card. I remember when these were 'all the rage' but the crafting world moves fast and there's always a new trend taking over! I happen to think the gatefold card still has the 'wow' factor and I thought it a fitting way to mark the end of Sale-a-Bration 2014.

Be sure to keep checking my Blog and Facebook Page (Stamp With Esther) as Stampin' Up! will have plenty more excitement in store for us all this year!

Esther xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers