Sunday 18 May 2014

Stampin' Up! Fun!

Hello all!

I've awoken, feeling rested after all the excitement of our Stampin' Up! regional event in Telford.
There are lots of benefits to being a demonstrator, including these mega fun events and most excitingly...seeing sneak peeks of the new catalogue items! I can't share them with you yet, sorry! but you will so want  need a copy of the catalogue.

Obligatory selfie of me, Helen & Kathryn who are 2 of my lovely team.

One of the things we do at these events is 'swap' that means you make a project, only needs to be a card front or it can be a 3d project and you swap yours with other people meaning you get lots of lovely ideas in return.

This is mine


and I'll share some photo's of the gorgeous swaps I received in return once I get round to photographing them!

The recipe for my swaps is:


If you'd like to join Stampin' Up! or find out more about my catalogue launch do contact me for me for more info.

Esther xx

p.s I didn't use clay, it just keeps adding it instead of the magnetic platform!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers