Wednesday 25 June 2014

Weekly Deals - 25 June 2014

Hello!

I got very excited when I saw this weeks's deals this morning, I think you'll love them too.


I will be buying the gold and silver ink pads as they've been on my list for a while so it's a lovely bonus to get them cheaper :)


I thought I'd share a picture of a mini coffee cup I decorated as I used the Calypso Coral ribbon on it and you don't get a feel for how yummy it is until you see it in action! I think it looks lovely against the Retro Fresh DSP. 


Ooh and by the way, the heart punch on the stirrer is a little sneak peek of a brand new catalogue item launching the 1st of July!

You can shop in the usual way, give me a call, email or text. Or shop the weekly deals and much more here.

Esther xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers