Tuesday 8 July 2014

Stampin' Up! Fun!

Hi!

I thought you might like to see what us demo's get up to 'behind the scenes!'

We had a great time at our regional training event in Telford and it's attended by demo's from all over the UK. Some are purely hobby demo's, some hold classes and fund their hobby (like me!) and others are very successful, winning lots of lovely incentives and were fresh off a cruise courtesy of Stampin' Up! It's whatever you want it to be.

So you see being a demonstrator is for everyone who likes to share the love of crafting, meet new people and get discount on their crafting stash. What's not to like?? This is a great time to join as you will be choosing £130 of Stampin' Up! products for just £99 from the BRAND NEW catalogue.

Enjoy the video, there is a quick shot of the back of me standing at a display board, lol!

Here's the video :)

If you'd like to find out more about joining my team then you can click on the 'join my team' link or contact me and I'll be happy to answer any questions.

Esther xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers