Friday 7 November 2014

A little spot of Bokeh

You  know when you see a  new crafting technique and just have to work out how it's done and make it?

That's how it was for me with the Bokeh technique. The best part of this project is that it was EASY! Yay! I can be a bit of a lazy crafter and prefer things that aren't too long winded.

So here it is, my first (of many) Bokeh cards.



Did I mention that this is easy??

Start of with Watercolor Paper secured with masking tape to piece of cardboard.
Wet paper thoroughly
Choose your ink pads (2 or 3)Squeeze the pad leaving colour in the lid and use that as your palette and apply colour with an Aqua Painter Let the colours merge together. I used Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon and Hello Honey.
Leave to dry completely.


I used a full sheet so that I could get 2 cards out of it.



Make a mask using Window sheet  and cut at least 3 sizes of holes using punches or circle dies.


Use Sponge Daubers  to apply white ink. I used Stazon to cut down on drying time!

The sentiment is from Kinda Eclectic and stamped on to a piece of whisper white card cut with a  Deco Labels framelit. The project was finished off with a Bitty Butterfly and a rhinestones Of course!


I'd love to know what you think and hope you  give it a try! 

Esther xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers