Tuesday 23 December 2014

Super Simple, stylish anniversary card.

Hi all

I took a break from all things Christmas to make a super quick anniversary card that I need to deliver this week. After de-cluttering and tidying my 8 year old's bedroom this morning I didn't have much energy for a grand project!

That's where Stampin' Up! comes to the rescue. There are many stamps in the collection that require very little effort to make a beautiful project without the need to add many elements.


Here's what I used:


  • Note cards & envelopes whisper white 131527
  • Whisper White card (as mat) 106549
  • Flowering Flourishes Stamp set 126367
  • Teeny Tiny Sentiments Stamp set 120024
  • Strawberry Slush Ink Pad 131178
  • Sequins 133631
Shop 24/7 for these items and many more by clicking my online store button at the top right of this blog.

I love comments, feedback and questions so go ahead and contact me :)

Esther xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers