Thursday 19 February 2015

There's always something to be thankful for

Hi all

Today I'd like to show you a card I made inspired by a few things. First of all I wanted to include the Pansy punch because it's in this weeks weekly deals (yay!) and the sentiment 'There's always something to be thankful for' seemed to resonate as we enter into Lent. The colour pallet was inspired by Hello Honey, also in the weekly deals.


The sentiment comes from the You brighten my day stamp set which you can order FREE for a limited time during Sale-a-Bration when you place a £45 order.  The stamp which is part of a set of 9 is designed to co-ordinate with the Note tag punch but as I didn't want the tag border I inked my stamp with a Stampin' write marker.

I used the Flower Shop stamp set which co-ordinates with the Pansy punch for a quick, sophisticated effect.


This week's deals, click on the image to shop.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Esther xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers