Wednesday 4 March 2015

Stampin' Up! weekly deals - discounted punch, stamp set, washi and more!


Hello all


Lots of lovely choice for you in this week's deals, I thought I'd share a card that uses the amazing fringe scissors in this week's deal. Such a fun tool that's great to have in your crafty stash.


I've used the Best day ever stamp set which is only available until the 31 March BUT the good news it's one of the FREE items you can earn when you spend £45 during our Sale-a-Bration promotion. This set also has coordinating designer series paper and an accessory pack and you can choose a free gift for EVERY £45 you spend so why not add some more to your collection?

I chose my stamp set in photopolymer which means you can see exactly where you're stamping and you'll be able to achieve the 2 step layering technique easily and get those flower stems exactly where you want them!





Let me know if you have any question regarding the deals, my project or anything else Stampin' Up! 

Esther xx

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




Don't forget to check out the brand new items added this week! Just click the pic ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive