Saturday 14 March 2015

Team time fun!

Hi all

I had a fun evening yesterday getting together with my team. It's always lovely to catch up with everyone and of course crafting together! I love that Stampin' Up! is as much about friendship as it is crafting.

We made this fun project




We filled them with mini Easter eggs, any excuse for chocolate :)
I've shared the instructions for the mini milk carton before, you can see them here 
Thanks to annscreativemoments.com on pinterest for the genius idea of using the bird punch to make an Easter chick. 

You can be part of the fun too! Contact me to join or check out the website.

Join the fun

Join before 31 March 2015 and you can choose one of these extra gifts for free on top of your £99 starter kit with £130.


Or any 2 Sale-a-Bration items.



Esther xx





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive