Tuesday 21 April 2015

Stampin' Up! retired list - up to 50% off catalogue price! *update*

Hi all
*update*
Phew...after a very stressful day of IT problems at Stampin' Up! HQ, things seems to be back up and running. Apologies if you've tried to access the Retired list on my website and had problems. I've checked it and it seems super speedy now if you'd like to browse/shop.
http://www2.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx…



It's almost time to say goodbye to the current Stampin' Up! catalogue, the new one will launch 2 June 2015 - Exciting!

That does mean some current items won't be carried forward to make room for new things.


I would urge you to use my online store, if you order through me I cannot guarantee that it will still be available when I order it. Things will sell out fast! Especially the 2013-2015 in-colours and accessories.

Esther xx

Check out the list on my website below. Please note the site has been running slow and people are finding Safari the quickest host.
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampwithesther/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive