Saturday 16 May 2015

Stampin' Up! regional training -team goody bags

Hi all

Today is one of my favourite days of the year, Stampin' Up! regional training. It's my chance to meet 100's of other demo's, play with new products, craft and get lots of business tips.

There's 2 things us demo's like to make for these kinds of events:
1) swaps...I will blog about these next week :)
2) team gifts, which I'll show you now!


A little something to keep them going, chewing gum, a little box of chocs (obviously) and a bottle water because crafting is thirsty work...




I used Birthday Bash DSP and Amazing Birthday, notice how versatile Amazing Birthday is? I cut the 'birthday to you' part of just left the 'happy' for the gift bag tag and I think the images are pretty generic. I love to get extra mileage out of my stamps.

I'll be back with more from training very soon...

Esther xx


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers