Wednesday 24 June 2015

Hi, I'm still here! ( and I've got deals)

Hi  all

I'm sorry for being very quiet on here, last week was super busy for me with, my Dad's birthday, my Son's birthday, sports day for my youngest and the annual Women's conference at my church! Then of course Father's day too...I'm taking it a little easier this week :)

Helen (one of my team) and I had a table selling goodies made with Stampin' Up! stash at the women's conference as we have done for the past 3 years now.


Most things we make have something edible in them which always proves popular!

I'm also pleased to bring you this week's deals, I'm sure you'll agree that it's a great selection.


You can shop the deals right here
or click the scrolling images at the top of this blog.

Esther xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers