Monday 13 July 2015

As promised - lots of beautiful swaps using Stampin' Up! products

Hi all

I promised that I would share the beautiful swaps I received at a training event I attended recently. I think you'll agree that they are a very talented bunch of ladies and gents!

If you would like to know which products were used please do ask, I think you'll agree that it would be a lengthy process to list all of them on here but I'll add the stamp set(s) used.

Fiona Whitten - Layered Letters Alphabet

Sara Thornton-Bryar - Layered Letters Alphabet


Tracey Anne Evans - No Bones about it

Diane Marlow - Wild about flowers

Sue Hookins - Bordering Blooms 

Christine Widdowson - Celebrate Today

Carol Cresswell

Katie Jones- Project life Let's get away, Remember this, This is the life

Hilary Wright - Sprinkles of life

Pip Todman - Amazing Birthday

Suzanne - Made with love & Something for baby

Anne Cahill - Perpetual Birthday Calendar

Linda Hannah

Barry & Jay -Hardwood and Oh my Goodies

Helen Winsper Papillon Potpourri, Sheltering Tree, Tin of cards 

Maggie Poland - Endless Birthday Wishes and Floral Wings

Sheila Grant - Awesomely Artistic & Wetlands

Jane Harry -  Watercolor wings

Rach Bennett

Fab projects aren't they? I hope you're feeling inspired...I know I was when I received them. Follow the ' Click here to Shop'  button if you would like to have a go at creating them yourself.

Esther xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers