Monday 20 July 2015

Teenage birthday wishes - Stampin' Up!

Hi all

Can't believe that my little Nephew (who is in fact taller than me!) is going to be 13 this week. Obviously that calls for a card. He always opens his cards from me with a 'I hope this is handmade' Well of course!


Here's how to make it:

  • Create a standard A6 card from Smoky Slate card 
  • Score the front panel in half and fold back, creasing the fold with a bone folder
  • Cut a piece of DSP to fit the front panel then use the other side for the inside of the card 10x14.5cm
  • Cut 2 circles using circles framelits one from Whisper White and the other Bermuda Bay
  • Stamp candles in Bermuda Bay, Watermelon Wonder and Cucumber Crush then the flame in Daffodil delight. I find using a piercing mat under your card will give a sharper stamped image when working with photopolymer stamps.
  • Cut the 13 from Cucumber Crush using File Tabs die and glue with fine line of Multi Purpose Liquid Glue
  • Put Glue on Bermuda Bay circle on half the circle and glue to front panel
  • Add the stamped circle with dimensionals
  • Stamp Birthday Wishes in Cucumber Crush trim to size and create fishtail ends with Paper Snips, adhere to stamped image with dimensionals

I glued a piece of Whisper white on the back to add my message and stamped greeting.

Esther xx

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers