Monday 10 August 2015

Hey Girl! card using Stampin' Up! supplies

Hi all

I loved the stamp set I've used for today's project as soon as I spotted it in the catalogue. I could just see the possabilities and the creative juices were flowing.


So many options and that's what makes a great stamp set in my opinion.

The card I made was for a challenge I took part in this weekend to make a card with a tag.


I stamped onto DSP from the Cherry on Top Stack and fussy cut them to make her 'clothes'.and handbag. The shoes and bow were made by stamping onto Watermelon Wonder and fussy cut. Ink pads and aqua painters were used to colour the image in and  I used the Crushed Curry Stampin' write marker to add some extra definition to the hair, Tempting Turquoise for the eyes and Watermelon Wonder for the lips.
The final touch was some Crystal Effects on her eyes, lips and shoes.
Don't worry about lining everything up, the stamps are photopolymer so you'll see exactly where you're stamping.


Esther xx

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers