Monday 31 August 2015

Spot Light on Christmas and Sneak Peeks - Week 3

Hello all

Welcome to week 3 of sneak peeks and we are now only 1 day away from the Stampin' Up! Autumn/Winter catalogue launch! Yay!

As soon as I saw the Designer Series Paper that I've used in today's project I knew it was going straight on my shopping list. The most amazing part is that the catalogue doesn't even remotely do it justice, it's even more stunning in real life. The Home for Christmas suite has a very strong retro, Christmas days of childhood feel done in a super stylish way.

Today's products are
Cozy Christmas stamp set 139776 wood mount
139779 clear mount
Home for Christmas DSP 139592
I also used the following items from the new catalogue
Real Red Pompom trim 139617
Cording Trim Gold 139618


The treat bag die works so well with these papers, imagine it with candy canes for a super cute gift.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you'd like a copy of the catalogue I'll be happy to send you one.

Esther xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers