Tuesday 6 October 2015

Projects from Stampin' Up! Watercolor Wings class

Hi all

I teased you with a sneak peek of my Watercolor Wings class with the promise that I'd be back to share the projects with you!

It's not difficult to fall in love with this stamp set, I know I have.




The butterfly in all three projects was stamped in Mint Macaron and I stamped off onto scrap paper for the first image and stamped direct for the 3 body stamps. This is a great set for playing and experimenting so see what you can come up with!

I also stamped off for the dot border on the card but the crushed curry stamps were stamped direct. I recommend die cutting the butterfly shape first  then do your stamping and you'll find it much easier to line everything up.

For the jelly bean project use waxed paper in your die cutting 'sandwich' or the new fantastic Precision Base Plate to ensure the intricate shape of the butterfly pops out beautifully, even on the gold glimmer paper.

Below are the ingredients for all three projects in the order you see them listed.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Oopsy! I forgot to add Gold Glimmer Paper item 133719, Big Shot item 113439 and the Precision Base plate item 139684 to the second project ingredients.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive