Monday 26 October 2015

Sketch challenge using Stampin' Up! products - A Merry Little Wish

Hi all

I have a new Sketch challenge to show you from the CAS Colours & Sketches blog

Challenge #147 - Sketch





It was easy to achieve using the Festival of Trees stamp set and matching punch. I added Crystal Effects to the tree pot, star and bird to add some interest without ruining the clean finish. Sadly the Crystal Effects doesn't show up too well on the photo so you'll have to trust me on that one!

Esther xx

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


8 comments:

  1. Love your traditional Christmas trees jazzed up with unconventional pink. Thanks for playing at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane. I did use red but must look more like pink in the photo ☺️

      Delete
  2. Esther, I really like how you've popped up the one tree to give dimension to your card. The crystal effects is a great finishing touch. Thanks for joining in our sketch challenge at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the particular combination of red and green colours that you've used in your design Esther. Great card as always. Thanks for joining us at CC&S this week. Stef x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red, green and trees always work for me on CAS Christmas cards. Lovely! Thanks for joining us at CC&S
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive