Tuesday 24 November 2015

Stampin' Up! OnStage Live - Brussels

Hi all

I know it's taken me too long but I have (finally) got some pictures to share with you from Brussels.

As I look back at the photo's and a wonderful weekend in a beautiful city I am so sad by the images on the news where  the streets instead of vibrant and buzzing are currently deserted. I pray for their safety and for normality to be restored very soon.



Helen & I, ready for the fun to start


Me and Chris, one of our amazing Demo Support staff. 


Fiona and I with Shannon West


Frites! 


Wet and windy Grand Place - still stunning 

Gifts I made for team members

The gift bag was bought (shock!) but made cute with some Stampin' Up! goodies! The black box was made using the envelope punch board and had a little box of chocolates inside. 

Here's what I used and if you'd like instructions or measurements let me know! 

Esther xx

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers