Wednesday 20 April 2016

Stampin' Up! #Onstage2016 swaps, fun and more!

Hi all

I had a fantastic time last weekend at the Stampin' Up! Onstage event. It's so much fun seeing my Stampin' Up! family and all the new goodies coming your way in the 2016-2017 annual catalogue. Can I just say a very BIG YUM!!! You are going to love it!!!

First order of the day is always swaps. Here's mine:



To make the box cut card at 21x12cm

Use the gift bag punch board lining your card up at the start line. The final tiny score you can see is made at the side line and this is where you'll apply your adhesive. I also snipped off the tiny tab you get at the top.
If you've been quick and checked out the retired list posted on Monday you'll have noticed some of the items I've used are now retired. I'll post the recipe at the bottom of this post and you may just be lucky to grab what you need.

You can see the full retired list here:



Me and my new BFF! :)



The lovely swaps I received

We're doing it all again in November and if you'd like the opportunity to come along then you can join my team or find out more by clicking the 'join the fun' tab at the top of the page.

Recipe



Retiring



Esther xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers